Friday, June 29, 2007

Michael Moore! Michael Moore!

Ok, slight snag in my earlier plans... the babysitter had to go to a family obligation and had to back out! Oh, no! So, I read some early reviews and the run the gammit of "excellent" to "sensationalist... this is all lies". Granted, I have not seen the movie yet, but I've seen clips of what he has put in there and I would imagine we all know the frustration of living with a chronic illness in this society...... you can't make life choices without factoring in health care because the cost of our disease.

I only ask that people try to keep an open mind and watch the movie. Life isn't fair, but isn't it time we start caring a little for each other REGARDLESS of job, religion, class, race, etc................ I'd hope that some of our Congressional folk watch this and really advocate for us, the people they serve.

Let's hope I can get the babysitter some other time this weekend!

1 comment:

In Search Of Balance said...

Hi! Just introducing myself. Nice to see another friendly face online dealing with D. I'm a type one also originally from VA (Bristol, though I now live in WA). I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog :)

Oh, and I second your chant.

Take care,
Beth