Sunday, August 5, 2007

A Moment to Reflect

Happy Sunday Morning!

Well, I am sitting on my couch with my laptop with the sound of Spongebob Squarepants playing beside me. My cat, Candy, and my son are lying on the couch next to me. Candy is ignoring both Spongebob and my typing, but is purring loudly while my son seems to be fascinated with Spongebob. More than half the time he's asking "what did he just say?" and he's not really following the story (thankfully), but we're relaxing and THAT is a nice thing!

I did receive a letter from UHC. They have sent my Ominpod request to a third party to verify my information. I read the information twice only to realize that they have denied my request because they "need more medical information" and that I should phone the info or fax this info into this third party, do this within 30 days, but they don't tell me exactly what information they need!!! Yet another round of phone calls await me on Monday!

No comments: