Sunday, January 20, 2008

Random Stuff

So, I went to the movies in the theater yesterday with my friend (college roommate) and it was really nice to be there. I love movies, but my husband and I have drastically different tastes in movies, so we often don't go.......ironically, I think the last movie we saw together was Michael Moore's "Sicko" (a great film, I might add). It was nice to hang out without kids and enjoy a "chick flick". I'd like to see Juno, too.

I believe I have to go to the retinopathist this week for my check up---- always provides a lot of stress for me since I've come to expect the worst news. 2007 was a downer year since I had a lot of laser down on my left eye, but I'm hoping this year starts off better! I do like my retinopathist a lot-- he's really nice and really in tune with his patients (even though I tend to be the youngest one there by at least 25 years!). Let's just hope it all goes well! We'll know Thursday!

Well, I best test my blood sugar and start the morning right! Hope you're all having a nice weekend...............

No comments: